No products in the cart.
- We use the best wood to make our models. The different steaming treatments prevent wood from warping and cracking due to changes in climate.
- Each model is finished in colours that are identical to those of the original with respect for the materials of the particular time period.
- Modern vessels are also produced in wood and painted with the original colours. We never use metal and plastic.*
- At the factory, each production department is subject to random inspections by the Quality Control Manager.
Our shop in Milan, Corso XXII Marzo n.° 48
- Extreme care is used in designing the packaging for each single model.
* Cannons, muskets, anchors and other small details are aged with a particular process to achieve a look that resembles the original. Linen and cotton fabrics are used to produce sails and ropes. Modern vessels are also produced in wood and painted with the original colours. We never use metal and plastic.
Our models are built by specialised artisans. Some top of the range sailing vessels like the Sovereign of the Seas, the Wasa, the Soleil Royal, the San Felìpe, the HMS Victory and others require hundreds of hours of handcrafted work.
|Up to 59€||From 60€|
Right of withdrawal and repayment
The consumer has a period of fourteen days calendar from the day of delivery of goods to return the item purchased. The withdrawal shall be explicitly communicated by mail or e-mail.
IPSO FACTO Srl adheres strictly to the provisions of the Italian Civil Code regarding Personal Data processing procedures (Italian Legislative Decree 196/03). This document, called “the notice”, describes the methods used by IPSO FACTO Srl to process your personal data, applied to this electronic form for collecting personal data. The notice is issued pursuant to Art. 13 of the Code.
The Data Controller is IPSO FACTO Srl – Viale V.Veneto, 24 – 20124 Milan – Italy.
Place where processing occurs Personal data recorded on this website is stored in a databank owned by IPSO FACTO Srl. The databank is managed by IPSO FACTO Srl according to provisions of the “minimum safety standards” (Art. 19 Annex B). Other processing procedures of personal data connected with this website take place on the premises of IPSO FACTO Srl.
Method of processing
Only authorised persons have access to the personal data, through the use of automated equipment. None of the personal data is disclosed in any way without the authorisation of the Data Subject. Personal data stored in the databank is used exclusively for sending communication or documents concerning to commercial business of IPSO FACTO Srl.
Type of data requested for processing
Full name, Company name, E-mail address, Telephone and fax numbers, City, Street Address, Province, Postal code.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Users are free to decide whether to communicate personal data to this website. Providing one’s personal data through an electronic form involves the acquisition of said data by the IPSO FACTO Srl. IT system for the exclusive purpose of answering the communication that was received. The communication of personal data is necessary for all users who access the reserved areas of the website.
The Data Subject’s Rights
Data Subjects are the people to whom the personal data refer. They have the right, at any time, to: obtain confirmation of the existence of their data; know the contents and origin thereof; and verify correctness or request that data be integrated, updated or rectified in compliance with provisions established in Art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003. Pursuant to the aforesaid article, they also have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous format or the blocking of data processed illegally, as well as to oppose processing in any case, for legitimate reasons. Rights established by Art. 7 can be exercised by sending a written request to the address indicated under the heading “Data Controller”.
Further information about the Data Protection Code
Consult the website of the Italian Information Commissioner (Garante) at this link: www.garanteprivacy.it