- We use the best wood to make our models. The different steaming treatments prevent wood from warping and cracking due to changes in climate.
- Each model is finished in colours that are identical to those of the original with respect for the materials of the particular time period.
- Modern vessels are also produced in wood and painted with the original colours. We never use metal and plastic.*
- At the factory, each production department is subject to random inspections by the Quality Control Manager.
Our shop in Milan, Corso 22 Marzo n.° 48
- Extreme care is used in designing the packaging for each single model.
* Cannons, muskets, anchors and other small details are aged with a particular process to achieve a look that resembles the original. Linen and cotton fabrics are used to produce sails and ropes. Modern vessels are also produced in wood and painted with the original colours. We never use metal and plastic.
Our models are built by specialised artisans. Some top of the range sailing vessels like the Sovereign of the Seas, the Vasa war ship, the Soleil Royal, the San Felìpe, the HMS Victory and others require hundreds of hours of handcrafted work.
For orders shipping in Italy with import above 60 €.
|ITALY||EUROPE and Switzerland||WORLDWIDE|
|Up to 59€||From 60€|
YOUR RIGHTS: WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN
Are you not satisfied with the model you bought? Your purchase from the Principe del Mare is guaranteed: you have a period of fourteen calendar days from the day of delivery of the goods to be able to return the item. (Please note that the withdrawal must be explicitly communicated by registered letter or e-mail)
How can you buy model ships in our shop? You can pay by bank transfer, credit or debit card and Paypal.
IPSO FACTO Srl adheres strictly to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR).
Ship models: explore the entire catalogue