- We use the best wood to make our models. The different steaming treatments prevent wood from warping and cracking due to changes in climate.
- Each model is finished in colours that are identical to those of the original with respect for the materials of the particular time period.
- Modern vessels are also produced in wood and painted with the original colours. We never use metal and plastic.*
- At the factory, each production department is subject to random inspections by the Quality Control Manager.
Our shop in Milan, Corso XXII Marzo n.° 48
- Extreme care is used in designing the packaging for each single model.
* Cannons, muskets, anchors and other small details are aged with a particular process to achieve a look that resembles the original. Linen and cotton fabrics are used to produce sails and ropes. Modern vessels are also produced in wood and painted with the original colours. We never use metal and plastic.
Our models are built by specialised artisans. Some top of the range sailing vessels like the Sovereign of the Seas, the Vasa war ship, the Soleil Royal, the San Felìpe, the HMS Victory and others require hundreds of hours of handcrafted work.
|Up to 59€||From 60€|
Right of withdrawal and repayment
The consumer has a period of fourteen days calendar from the day of delivery of goods to return the item purchased. The withdrawal shall be explicitly communicated by mail or e-mail.
IPSO FACTO Srl adheres strictly to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR).
Ship models: explore the entire catalogue